Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.570 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (元36) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)