Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.392 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (元30) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)