Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.428 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 603,510 Kwacha (元5,321) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)