Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.066 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,222,678 Kwacha (元21,358) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)