Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.146 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,838,295 Kwacha (元16,998) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)