Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.123 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 487,591 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,790) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)