Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.414 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 332,206 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,942) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)