Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.758 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,503,043 Kwacha (元23,894) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)