Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 840.711 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,500,149 Kwacha (€5,353) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (38 minutes ago)