Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,649,070 Kwacha (€5,794) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)