Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.312 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,289,645 Kwacha (€5,093) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)