Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.180 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,340,265 Kwacha (元22,464) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)