Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.624 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,692,634 Kwacha (元25,493) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)