Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.219 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,638 Kwacha (11,636 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)