Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.823 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,933 Kwacha (12,541 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)