Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.721 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,133,772 Kwacha (12,354 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)