Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.436 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,420 Kwacha (R 19,886) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)