Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.343 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,441 Kwacha (R 19,090) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 985,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)