Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 550.358 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,877,644 Kwacha (AU$12,497) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)