Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 537.217 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,777,500 Kwacha (AU$5,170) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)