Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.868 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,768,948 Kwacha (AU$10,607) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)