Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 836.391 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,546,365 Kwacha (€4,240) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (40 minutes ago)