Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.321 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,569,110 Kwacha (8,033 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 951,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)