Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.592 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,723,327 Kwacha (R 32,768) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)