Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.694 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,229,906 Kwacha (C$7,425) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)