Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.629 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,857,518 Kwacha (C$7,096) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)