Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.691 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,573,448 Kwacha (C$6,658) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)