Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 560.765 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,047,967 Kwacha (C$7,219) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)