Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 540.174 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,834,859 Kwacha (C$7,099) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)