Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.856 MWK / NAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,593 Kwacha (48,305 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)