Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.820 MWK / NAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,134,139 Kwacha (59,336 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)