Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.218 MWK / NAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,971,224 Kwacha (54,801 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)