Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.794 MWK / ANG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,412,575 Kwacha (ƒ 8,430) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)