Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.662 MWK / ANG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,759,053 Kwacha (ƒ 14,232) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)