Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 410.776 MWK / ANG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 139% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,665,025 Kwacha (ƒ 11,357) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)