Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.710 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,270,767 Kwacha (€8,628) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (31 minutes ago)