Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 727.204 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,163,576 Kwacha ($5,725) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)