Cost of living comparison between Wichita, Kansas, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 727.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,862,371 Kwacha ($5,313) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)