Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.800 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,060,731 Kwacha ($5,673) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)