Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.343 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 112% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,310,274 Kwacha (C$6,048) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)