Cost of living comparison between Whitehorse, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 546.481 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,471,028 Kwacha (C$6,352) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)