Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 513.482 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,552,458 Kwacha (NZ$6,918) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)