Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 492.884 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,892,757 Kwacha (NZ$9,927) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (43 minutes ago)