Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.080 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,045,835 Kwacha (NZ$6,007) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)