Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 493.250 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,015,276 Kwacha (NZ$8,140) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)