Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.392 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,003,957 Kwacha (元19,197) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)