Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.333 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,791 Kwacha (元9,641) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 957,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)