Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.933 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,184 Kwacha (元10,008) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)