Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 827.572 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,788,572 Kwacha (€4,578) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)