Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,510,746 Kwacha (€4,375) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)