Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 848.918 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,016,387 Kwacha (€4,731) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)