Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.943 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,383,755 Kwacha (NZ$6,715) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)