Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.817 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,238,023 Kwacha (NZ$8,412) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)