Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 493.764 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,637,025 Kwacha (NZ$15,467) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)