Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.592 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,212,312 Kwacha (NZ$10,051) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)