Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 53.127 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,139 Kwacha (R 39,154) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)