Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.250 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,026,622 Kwacha (R 36,029) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)