Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.779 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 930,979 Kwacha (R 17,311) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 872,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)