Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 23,958,398 Kwacha ($33,619) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)