Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,952 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.592 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,743,033 Kwacha (9,927 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)