Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,435 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.108 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,865 Kwacha (10,093 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)