Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,626 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.859 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,810,251 Kwacha (9,435 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)