Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,880 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.583 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,782,743 Kwacha (9,711 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)