Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.858 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 650,787 Kwacha (₨59,938) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)