Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.820 MWK / NAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,333,543 Kwacha (25,247 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)