Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.868 MWK / NAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,113 Kwacha (39,533 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)