Cost of living comparison between Walnut Creek, California, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,958,829 Kwacha ($29,109) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)