Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,775,831 Kwacha ($20,711) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)