Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.683 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 536,896 Kwacha (2,955 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)