Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.126 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,021,107 Kwacha (5,428 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 878,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)