Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03145 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,084,923 Kwacha (66,298,146 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)