Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 987,497 Kwacha (31,519,062 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 946,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)