Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03147 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,851 Kwacha (66,035,851 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)