Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03151 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 971,683 Kwacha (30,837,129 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 916,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (43 minutes ago)