Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 427.082 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 476,896 Kwacha (1,117 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)