Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 396.061 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 497,001 Kwacha (1,255 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)