Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.113 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,398,105 Kwacha (руб 197,973) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (36 minutes ago)