Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.156 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 599,597 Kwacha (R$ 2,724) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)