Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.328 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,952 Kwacha (R$ 4,703) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 853,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)