Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.686 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 756,304 Kwacha (R$ 4,008) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 662,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)