Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.703 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 413,583 Kwacha (R$ 1,793) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)