Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.338 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 936,463 Kwacha (руб 82,595) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 854,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)