Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.044 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,270,979 Kwacha (руб 105,525) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)