Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.487 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,977 Kwacha (руб 85,450) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 932,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)