Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.074 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,155 Kwacha (руб 85,405) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 919,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)