Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.813 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,535,598 Kwacha (руб 197,895) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)