Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.987 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,911 Kwacha (руб 196,875) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)