Cost of living comparison between Volgograd, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.446 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 369,234 Kwacha (руб 32,259) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)