Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.580 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,712 Kwacha (руб 94,273) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)