Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.655 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,183,133 Kwacha (руб 251,523) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)