Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.431 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,841,899 Kwacha (руб 248,623) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)