Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.410 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,007,266 Kwacha (руб 175,915) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)