Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.955 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,898 Kwacha (руб 230,530) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (39 minutes ago)