Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.530 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,808,873 Kwacha (руб 144,366) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)