Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.431 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,492,484 Kwacha (руб 218,055) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)