Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.651 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (руб 198) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)