Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 227.556 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 859,744 Kwacha (R$ 3,778) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)