Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 233.824 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 600,633 Kwacha (R$ 2,569) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)