Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 231.692 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,573,558 Kwacha (R$ 11,108) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)