Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.352 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,747,929 Kwacha (R$ 11,981) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)