Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.247 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 614,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 590,305 Kwacha (1,695 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)