Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.446 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 599,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 581,053 Kwacha (1,621 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)