Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.184 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 547,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 531,985 Kwacha (1,469 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)