Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.955 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 584,186 Kwacha (1,674 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)