Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03631 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 295,377 Kwacha (8,134,036 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)