Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.524 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,879,103 Kwacha (48,173 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)