Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.525 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,982,580 Kwacha (59,653 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)