Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.766 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,633,364 Kwacha (57,368 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)