Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,187 Kwacha (₨42,776) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)