Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.390 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 323,343 Kwacha (11,805₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)