Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.021 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 321,214 Kwacha (11,463₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)