Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03138 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,285,806 Kwacha (72,849,874 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 945,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)