Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,541,013 Kwacha (CH$2,328,444) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)