Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,705,690 Kwacha (CH$3,469,598) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)