Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.146 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,216,989 Kwacha (CH$5,426,586) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)