Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,970,001 Kwacha (CH$5,216,001) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)